Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

..sharing some thoughts..

A friend forwarded this to me.. it was very thoughtful words..

Be careful of your words
for your words become your actions.

Be careful of your actions
for your actions become your habits.

Be careful of your habits
for your habits become your character.

Be careful of your character
for your character becomes your destiny.

I’m still suffering from my morning sickness but I’m trying to enjoy and be grateful for every single moment of it.. o ya, I had a wonderful breakfast this morning..i love the seafood mee sup and a sip of Tea-O si cie.. tahan hati jak. Arrr!!.jeles btl tgk cie minum tea baa..!

2 comments:

Cy said...

ahahaha..dont worry my friend,i'll let you take a sip (or two or three) of my hot tea everyday. just to lepas gian.hehehe

YourFriend said...

Hey...updates cerita sket..wassup??