Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wish Me LUCK!

I was informed by the management that I’m going to accompany Ying to KLJ next week.. and the “Best” part is they wants me to meet the new faculty dean, Dr. Syed Malek without explaining to me the clear-purposes of the meeting.. they just simply asked and wanted me to come along with Ying.. OMG!! It means I carry big responsibilities. I have to come up with my very own quality-issues and opinions yet, professional. arr!! i think, I lost my nerve..! I have really no idea on what am I going to do over there.. I can’t even imagine myself being alone with the Dean in his office.. Sounds scary isn’t it?..takutt..

Huuuuh..! A million thanks to my beloved tutors; Rechard, Nel, Joe, Tino, and Bond. I really appreciate your helpful thoughts and encourages.. I’ll try my best to be your everdearest coordinator *wink* and bringing up all your thoughts and opinions to the Faculty ok. And please guys.. accompany me with some prayers and wishes of LUCK!.. (mcm pi berperang pulak hihi:)

No comments: