Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dean Winchester OR Jensen Ackles ??

I registered in Jensen Ackles Fans’ site today.. My affection of his role as Dean Winchester in Supernatural Tv-series is getting stronger and stronger… and even stronger as I watched him in the series almost every day since Adi brought this Complete First Season-DVD a few days ago..

The stories in the series as we knew it, are all about hunting evils, fighting devils and those terrifying things.. and that was really scary!! I used to say that I DO NOT watch any horror movies (as still stated in my fs profile..) I hate the feelings of getting FRIGHTENED especially being alone at home..:)
Strangely, I think that statement is no longer applicable to me as of now SUPERNATURAL is in my First Rank. Or...is it just because of Jensen Ackles in the series..?? I think, i can’t convince myself for continuing watching the series if they demise the role of Dean Winchester or if the role will be acted by someone else..

O ya..the main reason why I registered in jensenacklesfans.com is to get the privilege of viewing his private photo while he went a trip to Australia recently.. saja ba mo tengok muka terbaru dia hehe.. bila la dapat jumpa dia ni..hmm..its too good to be true..:(

No comments: