Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

At Last!!

Finally! I’ve finished constructing this page after so many attempts..!! i didn’t create it from the sketch. I mean, I'd just managed the template provided on this sites.. doing a series of tasks like managing, arranging, applying, organizing and editing the template is not that easy as we thoughts when we’re in the lack-of-concentration situation.. Well, I’m in the office, I’m not in the right position to do this kind of stuff especially at this time as I have to deal with this “Exam-Slip Issues". Students come up with their own crucial questions and creative excuses.. Despite it was a genuine or lame excuses (quoted from cie:-) THOSE Questions + Excuses require me to be very careful with my words and definitely being able to make wise judgments and advice to the students. That’s totally made you out of focus on what you’re currently doing.. such as managing the blogspot-template:)

No comments: