Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I am craving for Kampung foods!

I have really no idea when this my food craving season will end.. I always feel like I want to eat and eat something even when I feel full! But I realize something that my craving for salty food is unbelievable.. if I don’t feel the salt on the food, I don’t satisfy!! This is really doesn’t make sense.. i never love salt like this before.. I will love the food when my hubby say it “too much salt!” and I think my dearest friend Cie also aware with this change of my eating-behavior.. I suddenly put kicap on my mi hun..biasanya simpan dlm mangkuk kecik tu jak..dan balik2 lagi tu ambil..hehe You know, I cannot explain the taste to you.. but it really taste GOOD and SATISFYING!! Nyamm..nyamm..nyamm..yummy!!


Hmm.. and what was in my head now?? Eerrrrr.. I’m craving for kampung foods..a CRISPY SALTED FISH yang kena jual sana pasar besar KB..with the BAMBANGAN PICKLE + SAMBAL TUHAU and.. the ulam immature tapioca leaf …and more..more...foods..please..


so..Enjoy the Foods Pictures and imagine the taste..
(look at your own risk)
Hehehe

the flavour enhancer for salted fish

the virgin tuhau

salted fish + chili
Sautéed immature tapioca leaf

(pic: courtesy of kuai)


my all time fav. deep fried ikan basung
(pic: courtesy of Kuai)

crispy satled fish


:: Thank God!! I don’t crave for any strange things foods..

:: to my Adrian: thanks for your patience and willingness to fulfilling my unending hunger


P/S:: i dont dare to find and put the picture of bambangan pickle here coz i don't think that i could resist the temptation..
hmm..i think the best thing to do this weekend is to balik kampung and ask my mom to cook those foods..:)
..tapun-tapun..

5 comments:

Cy said...

sa benci tgk gambar makanan-makanan ini. membuatkan saya lapar!!!

IdaFlorida said...

hehehe...maap kerana mengganggu perasaan mu..

YourFriend said...

amboiii da..craving??huhu

IdaFlorida said...

hahaha..cik endun apa hal blog ktk ya sik dpt masuk?? invite la kmk ba:)

YourFriend said...

He he he kamek mpun blog bahasa Iban kelak kitak sik faham..ada nok lain private mwahaha..okay bagi email kitak.ish ish rindu banget sama lue.