Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

oh..i start breathing..!

Now I’m here again, Thinking..!

thinking on how to breathe and be alive again after been ‘dead’ about a couple of months.. my blog is sooo dead for soo long..!! and now i feel that I’m a real newbie and nerd! Nevertheless, my gorgeous BFF cie still kept this link at her blog faithfully.. thanks amiga..:)


Well, I will start breathing with this title “The Chronicle of Our Wedding” (yet to be posted)

the title that narrating the events and the journey that led to our wedding on last November 22nd, 2008. I’m writing this to share to others and, for me and for my dear husband to always remember the moments and emotions throughout those times because I do believe that it’s worth to be remembered


hmmm...I think pictures speaks better than my words.. so the entry will be posted with a numerous of pics..


::jz hope that this entry would answer my silent mode for all this while.. i become completely mentally and physically exhausted and flatted at the end of each day for about 5 months back.. but its worth it.. but NOT for the sake of this my dearie blog..:)

8 comments:

Cy said...

welcome back dearest amiga.hugs.

Anonymous said...

wahhh...will u include c "pakugandang" also ka ni? hehehe

IdaFlorida said...

thank u..thank u..Hugs..hugss..!!:)

IdaFlorida said...

sigup, past is past okey..huahahahaa...

Anonymous said...

aikkk..what is the mean of "treasured memories" then? hehehe ok, it might no value at all kan.. just kidding boo. :P

IdaFlorida said...

hey..! dont forget to read the description ok..hehehe.. its might not belong to the future..:)

Cy said...

gila si sigup ni.ko lah bah tulis pasal paku gandang di blog mu.wakakaka. yak, pakugandang is not a treasured memory la. more like, a tattoo at the back of your neck that you are embarrassed off but the laser surgery is too damn expensive to get rid of it.

IdaFlorida said...

Oh yesss!!!! aku suka bangat kata2mu itu miss GlamX!!..thanks for the great elaboration!..so sigup, please read it very carefully and bear in mind ok..:)