Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I’m gaining weight! but I am Happy


Look at the above picture..^ (nay, ko kanal ka apakah benda tu?? Ekekek) I got two stripes!! it would definitely answered the kilos that I gained recently.. I’m PREGNANCY TEST POSITIVE and I know, from now on i'm getting bigger and bigger.. hahahahaha.. and this also definitely means that I have to change my wardrobe very soon as some of my clothes got tight and don’t fit me anymore..sob..sob..sob.. I’m just six weeks pregnant, and I’m already having trouble with my clothes.. arrr..!! Now I started to worry on what I’m going to wear tomorrow and tomorrow..and tomorrow…???oh no! I really feel silly wearing the maternity clothes this early..but its even stupid to wear my regular clothes and unzip it..kan! (my stupid idea)..hmm..i just pray that I will still have a clothes especially the baju kurungs to ware to work until I finish to shop my maternity collections..;)



::I’ll be 5 months pregnant at my brother’s wedding and I will really big at that time..hehe..anyway, don’t worry big bro I’ll still join your theme color;)

7 comments:

guong said...

bah, selamat hari ibu in advance..hehe

IdaFlorida said...

hahaha..ba pounsikou ka:)

Sogoh said...

Wah ida!...congrats...

Anonymous said...

Tahniah Ida..hehehe of cos i know 110% tu benda..do look after yourself carefully ahh. "First cut is the bitters!" kekekeke

Cy said...

tahniah amiga.walaupun aku dah cakap tapi belum post komen. still mencari sandal cute utk mu ni.

IdaFlorida said...

u're welcome amiga:).. cant wait 4 my cute sandal..hehehe

kiloy said...

tahniah ida...jaga kesihatan..kalau ko sentiasa belawa mau bermikap mikap anak ko perempuan tu hahahah urg bilang la..