Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I am one of the witnesses

It was about 7pm on Sept 16, While strive hard to calm myself down as being stuck in super slow moving traffic, i saw this new huge Ads Board at the roadside.. “hmm..ada wedding studio baru mo dibuka lagi laa!!” I said to my sister.. as I saw a soft-pink background and a young male model wearing a bridegroom suit in the ads.” isk, napa kunun iklan dia ni gambar model pengantin lelaki saja?” I’m starting to wonder about the ads board.. hmmm.. then suddenly two guys with the huge camera in their hand appeared out of nowhere running towards the ads board.. they seems to be so rushing..

OMG!! How come I didn’t notice it.. begitu besar tu tulisan, sia tdk baca tadi.. desssh!!!

Look at it.. WILL YOU MARRY ME VIVIANA YEW??





That’s not an Advertisement.. it’s some sort of huge “proposing” banner.. Wow! how romantic and expensive creative ideas! and I m so..sooo lucky! I witness the moment when the guy proposed his girlfriend Miss Viviana. I bet shes definitely say YES I DO..she won't be able to say no laa..:) I just can read it form her facial expression.. she looks so surprised, happy and a bit confused..;0

Never appreciate the traffic jam as I do on that day.. hehehe

::CONGRATS GUYS..God Bless!::
XOxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi....cantik la your new background....and I jeles dgn Miss Viviana Liew.