Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Enjoying a daydream..

I am so into SUPERNATURAL now.. I am NEW and soooo late!!!! I know, I am so damn late!!! But anyway.. It’s better late than never.. <<--trying to comfort myself with that thought.. i consider myself as a new fan even I was officially claimed myself as “so fucking obsessed:0” with the series since March this year. It’s been about five months, but comparing to the fans whose been watching the series since September 2005 (launching of the Season 1, in U.S) I am so new! Sigh..!

Shyly confessed, I consider myself as such a wuss that is why i don’t want to watch horror movies. I stay away from those as much as possible because i get really nasty ‘nightmares’ that last for days, or nights.. i know it might sounds ridiculous as a matured person but this is who I am and I have no choices but to accept this sensitiveness in me..ekekek;) My mom used to say these kind of words to me “only faithless people will get afraid of ghost!” what a sharp reminder huh! But in fact, this is nothing to do with my faith.. neither believe of those ghost in the movies! My precaution against getting frightened is something like the feeling of when we’re too cautious about what we eat in order to stay healthy and even to avoid of getting sick.. I stay away from those pleasant-less scenes (ugly + disgusting monsters) to avoid unpleasant feelings and emotions which could produce nightmare..

Flashing back.., what made me start watching the Supernatural?? it was when Adrian left the DVD at my house and I was so curious to know what’s so special about the series. I still remember how Adrian urges cie to download it from internet when he missed the show on tv..few years back but it doesn’t bother me at all at that time because I used to think that this Supernatural show was something like Misteri Nusantara or some kind of Anime series or like the other Malaysian paranormal show.... Pathetic! I was so naively believed my own assumptions for 2 years!!

..hmm..back to my very first day, I turned on my DVD player bravely..and I managed thru the first episode by closing my eyes on the scary parts, which must be about 50%-60% of the time..but amazingly it couldn’t stop me from continuing watching the episode 2 and until I realized that it was not really that scary series, there were a lot of entertaining moments even funnier then the scary ones..PLUS, the guys in there are too irresistible especially the brother!! -Dean Winchester-

..as the results of my ridiculous obsession on the guy named Dean in the series, now I know the 50 states of United States of America and even could names the big cities in each states.. I think I can point where is LA, California, Texas, Louisana, New york..and etc. located even on the blank map of US.. Unbelievable! hahahaha.. I googled everything about the actor that could be possibly accessed over the net..hahahahaa.. The more I know about him the more I obsess.. we should meet first, Jensen Ackles!.. (Please don’t kill me!! <- to anyone who loves me;) hehe







:: to my laling Adrian, Season 2 & 3 please....:)

No comments: